Current publications are available in PDF format. Each publication information page includes a description, edition details, revision status and, for some titles, effective dates.
All titles include a CAP number which you can use as short URL to return to any favourites: www.caa.co.uk/CAPXXXX
Printed copies of selected titles are available to buy from The Stationery Office (TSO) who sell them on our behalf. For these titles there is a link to TSO on the publication information page or you can contact them directly:
- TSO’s CAA Customer Services: 0333 200 2412
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each publication should include contact details for issues relating to the content.
For general publication enquiries contact: email@example.com
Provide page feedback
Please enter your comments below, or use our usual service contacts if a specific matter requires an answer.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Latest from UK Civil Aviation Authority
- UK Civil Aviation Authority proposes new NATS airline charges
- UK Civil Aviation Authority signs arrangement with Civil Aeronautics Administration of Taiwan
- UK Civil Aviation Authority launches consultation on Pilot Medical Declarations review